Students with potential need opportunities to shine.
We recognize that all students have unique academic, social, emotional and cultural needs and offerings. To enrich that potential, they require a responsive and tailored curriculum. Our enrichment programmes, offered by specialist teachers, provide opportunities to enhance personal development, as well as academic, sporting, cultural and leadership excellence.
Enrichment programmes focus on the following characteristics:
- Critical and creative thinking, problem solving, metacognition, and intuitive thinking.
- Emotional intelligence (EQ).
- Intrapersonal skills such as the ability to self-critique, self-reflect and self-regulate.
- Interpersonal skills such as leadership, teamwork, and organisational ability.
- Physical and sporting ability.
- An appreciation of cultural traditions, values and ethics.
- Nurturing talent in visual and performing arts.
- Technological aptitude.
- Academic and intellectual abilities.
“In a world that is increasingly characterized by complexity and change, the need for young people to be enterprising to both cope and thrive has never been greater. Developing an enterprising mindset that actively encourages the convergence of innovation, creativity, empathy, intercultural understanding, resilience, drive and determination to make things happen is critical for preparing our students for the future. Our aim should be to make our students better learners – to start the lifelong journey with a love for learning.”
Prof. Maqsood Gill – Principal